This web site is about ccie preparation, www internetworkexpert com, ccsp training, ccsp training, braindumps.-All the current informaiton on ccie preparation

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Document for cisco ccie lab exam

cisco ccie lab exam in the news

Public Apology to Ethan Banks on NetworkWorld

Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:20:09 +0000
Here is the link for the apology on NetworkWorld.
Link

Update on IEWB-RS Volume 1 Version 5

Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:50:03 +0000
We’ve been getting a lot of questions about when the new version 5 content is going to be complete for CCIE R&S Volume 1, and you will all be happy to know that development is quickly proceeding and has integrated some new changes based on the feedback we’ve gotten thus far. A new sample ...]

New Server For CCIECandidate.com

Sat, 31 May 2008 19:12:39 +0000
CCIECandidate.com has been moved to a new server. The site should be more responsive, as the new server is more powerful and has more bandwidth.

IE Lab 19 - BGPfest ‘08

Sun, 01 Jun 2008 23:37:11 +0000
I almost skipped this lab. The last two level-10 labs I did were actually more demoralizing than anything else. That’s not a shot at IE; I certainly learned things, but I was in way over my head at the time and got my ass handed to me in a way that made me ...]


ccie routing and switching practice labs
ccie salary
ccie security
ccie security boot camp

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sharing.

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home