This web site is about ccie preparation, www internetworkexpert com, ccsp training, ccsp training, braindumps.-All the current informaiton on ccie preparation

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Top 10 mcsa

Headlines on mcsa

Call progress timers

Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:13:29 +0000
1. T301 - timers between alerting and connect. This is the interval that Callmanager will keep ringing the remote phone and if no answer will drop the call after this interval. This should be more than the Call forward no answer and auto answer duration.
Default is 180 seconds
2. T302 - Interdigit timeout
Default is 15 seconds
...]

going for the lab date

Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:39:20 +0000
I`m not so very motivated. Learning is quite hard. I had the time, that i could not configure the easiest things. I was confused about setting up frame-relay dlci`s. But this time has gone. I still have about some weeks to go. My lab date is not booked yet. My company was giving ...]

CCIE rewrite

Rewrite??? What am I talking about?


Well, sadly, with my current circumstances, I had to prepare for
another round of CCIE written next year.


WHAT??? WHY???


Reason number one: I am settling in the new place, new work and new
envronment. Thuus several resources had to be cutoff or deferred. That
includes my CCIE funding and preparation time slot.


Reason number two: I have checked the schedule for the next round and
the available date (so far) is after March 2008.


Is there a problem after March 2008? Yes, my last attempt was March
2007, which is more than 12 months after the last attempt and this is
against CCIE lab exam rules.


Also, inistead of burning another block of dollars, I prefer to get
the next round propererly set and shoot and goal. With the current
situation that requires a lot of my attention, there will be extremely
challenging for me to go ahead with the next round of CCIE lab.


Sadly, but true, but I am going to progress ahead with my CCIE.
Whatever it takes as I ready as I am.



IEWB-DYN Lab 6 - IGP Highlights

Tue, 05 Feb 2008 20:04:49 +0000
I had some time at work a couple of days ago and picked a lab at random to work through. I chose lab

Once I learnt more and more about mcsa, I fostered a desire of writing on mcsa. Now that my desire has been fulfilled, I hope your desire for its information too has been fulfilled.
#



Featured mcsa Items


Abacus24-7 Printer Ink, Cables, Batteries & Memory
Cambridge SoundWorks


ccie certification
ccie certifications
ccie certified
| |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home